www.simplyfetishdvd.com

Mistress Stephanie Locke
Realspankings |  Spanked Sweeties - Clare Fonda |  Firm Hand Spanking |  English Mansion - discipline and sex |  HiDefSpanking |  SamsDiaries |  Shadowslaves |  Femdom dreams |  Sound Punishment |  Spanked Cheeks |  The Spanking Couple |  Spankmaster General |  English-Spankers |  SpankingOnline - Exclusive spanking videos |  Fetish Flixx - Classic Spanking Movies |  HDSpank - High Definition spanking movies |  Slut Spanking - UK Girl on Girl Discipline |  Spanking Digital - HQ Spanking & Caning Videos |  Spanking Images - Spanking & Caning photo sets |  Spanking Mags - Ezine style spanking movie & photo site |  Girls Bottom - Bare bottom photo & videos |  Spanked Schoolgirl - Schoolgirl spanking videos & pics |  Spank My Bottom - Elizabeth Simpson spanking site |  Spank Pass - Mutli spanking site network |  Red Ass Teens Bars And Stripes |  1stchoicespanking |  Real-life Spankings |  RedStripe Spanking |  BroadBand Spanking |  Kane Magazine |  Girls Boarding School |  Lupus Spanking |  Her First Punishment |  CalStar Spanking |  Spanking & Shame |  The Spanked Cutie |  SIT Spanking Online + Spank Camp |  Boys Boarding School |  The Bad Females |  Spank Christina |  VIP Spanking |  HardCaning |  Punished Girls |  Pain Gate |  Spanking Shame |  Strict Krista |  Femdom VIP |  My First Bondage |  Discipline in Russia |  Lina's House of Discipline

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Spankmodels.com
Model: a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z 
Films: a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z 
28. Mar 2024 at 15:30
Home Help Search Login

---------------

www.simplyfetishdvd.com

760x352
Submissed - strugglingbabes - boundmenwanked - ballgagger - machinedom

----------------
Spankingonline-BLOG | 10 SITE PASS - 6mths - Ł72.75 | Spankmybottom-BLOG |

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Pokemon Punishment (Read 2081 times)
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

Pokemon Punishment
13. Jan 2017 at 20:42

Bianca was a poor roommate. Audrey had put up with her as she usually paid her share of the rent on time but recently she had been pre-occupied with a game that had been a global phenonemon. Audrey didn't understand what all the fuss was about, after all, she thought, "wasn't it supposed to be for kids and not grown ups?" Bianca was addicted to playing Pokémon Go on her phone... anywhere, anytime she could. She had even started wearing clothing from the game and buying cute plushy characters which were littering the apartment. This infuriated Audrey when she returned home early from work to find Bianca lounging on the sofa, playing the game, surrounded by yet more plushies... wearing a Pikachu dress! Enough was enough! Audrey told her how she dealt with people who annoyed her or didn't do what they were told, a good old fashioned spanking! If Bianca wanted to behave like a brat then she'd punish her like one too! See this hot, sexy OTK spanking of fiery redhead, Bianca, by beautiful Audrey. What follows is a bare bottom leather strapping with plenty more naked humiliation in store for Bianca watched by her many Pokémon plushies!

http://www.aaaspanking.com/galls/395pokemon/2287403/

AAASpanking

English Spankers
Redstripe Films
Spanking Sarah
Sarah Spanks Men
Strand Girls

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print