www.simplyfetishdvd.com

Mistress Stephanie Locke
Realspankings |  Spanked Sweeties - Clare Fonda |  Firm Hand Spanking |  English Mansion - discipline and sex |  HiDefSpanking |  SamsDiaries |  Shadowslaves |  Femdom dreams |  Sound Punishment |  Spanked Cheeks |  The Spanking Couple |  Spankmaster General |  English-Spankers |  SpankingOnline - Exclusive spanking videos |  Fetish Flixx - Classic Spanking Movies |  HDSpank - High Definition spanking movies |  Slut Spanking - UK Girl on Girl Discipline |  Spanking Digital - HQ Spanking & Caning Videos |  Spanking Images - Spanking & Caning photo sets |  Spanking Mags - Ezine style spanking movie & photo site |  Girls Bottom - Bare bottom photo & videos |  Spanked Schoolgirl - Schoolgirl spanking videos & pics |  Spank My Bottom - Elizabeth Simpson spanking site |  Spank Pass - Mutli spanking site network |  Red Ass Teens Bars And Stripes |  1stchoicespanking |  Real-life Spankings |  RedStripe Spanking |  BroadBand Spanking |  Kane Magazine |  Girls Boarding School |  Lupus Spanking |  Her First Punishment |  CalStar Spanking |  Spanking & Shame |  The Spanked Cutie |  SIT Spanking Online + Spank Camp |  Boys Boarding School |  The Bad Females |  Spank Christina |  VIP Spanking |  HardCaning |  Punished Girls |  Pain Gate |  Spanking Shame |  Strict Krista |  Femdom VIP |  My First Bondage |  Discipline in Russia |  Lina's House of Discipline

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Spankmodels.com
Model: a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z 
Films: a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z 
25. Apr 2024 at 09:12
Home Help Search Login

---------------

www.simplyfetishdvd.com

760x352
Submissed - strugglingbabes - boundmenwanked - ballgagger - machinedom

----------------
Spankingonline-BLOG | 10 SITE PASS - 6mths - £72.75 | Spankmybottom-BLOG |

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jerky girls spank those cocks (Read 3991 times)
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

Jerky girls spank those cocks
04. Apr 2012 at 13:59

Brianna's Confessions : In stunning high definition you can see the wonderful Brianna perform her FIRST ever on screen jerk! After sharing some of her high school "Jerky" confessions with us Brianna shows us what she does best jerking off boys! You absolutely must hear Brianna tell the story about what all her girlfriends did to all their boyfriends on prom night! It'll rock your world! Then Brianna jerks off a boy and she is startled by what she does to him! He just kept cumming and cumming and cumming in Brianna's little hand. She couldn't help but laugh "Did you see what I did to this guy!?" Confessions Of A Mean Girl : Hey boys you might want to wear a "protective cup" when you watch this one! Harley is a mean girl that has a history of being mean to boys – specifically, boy's balls! She confesses some of her more memorable ball-hurting incidences to us. After she confesses she agrees to let us watch, as she administers a painful, compelled milking to this boy. Harley makes his cock erect then keeps twisting his nipples and his ...

Cast: Kelly,Taylor,Heather,Brianna,Harley,Rene,Renna,Kriselle,

Jerky Girls Vol. 51 - Jerky Girl Confessions

AN ACT OF CRUELTY!! Miss James is a VERY Experienced Lady when it comes to manipulating the male's penis! Today, Miss James promises to "Hurt this boy...well....where it HURTS". The Skilled MILF proceeds to demonstrate the art of the "Ruined Orgasm" to perfection. Although the Terrified boy is Terrorized....Miss James is very "Matter of fact" as She goes through the stages...She "Been There & Done That" Hundreds of times before. She Masturbates the penis of the restrained boy until he is about to ejaculate...then She stops, and yawns as his body goes through the intended/expected shooting pains...."dry heaves"....and the painful cock twitching. After the cock stops twitching....Miss James casually starts the cycle all over again. Miss James administers no less than 4 rounds of painful stops (the cock twitching after the third "false alarm" is particularly hard to watch!! lol) before Delivering the fatal strokes during round 5 that send the boy's ejaculation past the point of the boy things his ordeal is about to end...and the Skillful MILF is going to allow release....he ...

Cast: Rachel,Sharon,Mrs. Cook,Mrs. James,Katy Perrie,Mrs. Wilson,

Jerky Girls Vol. 47 - Cock Play!

Jerky Girls Volume #44107 CUMshots!!! 107 CUMshots!!! 107 BOYS JERKED-OFF BY GIRLS!!!!COMPLETELY NEW/DIFFERENT THAN 203 CUMSHOTS!!!!... 107 BRAND NEW CUMSHOTS!!BOYS ARE JACKED-OFF REPEATEDLY BY JERKY GIRLS!!!! You will not find a bargain anywhere!!! A WHOPPING 107 Cumshots Pulled by Jerky Girls....54 Minutes of Cock-Jerking Action!! If you purchased our previous compilation, 203 Cumshots......GO AHEAD.....order this one too....these are ALL DIFFERENT!!! 107 ALL NEW CUMSHOTS!!!!

Cast:

Jerky Girls Vol.44 - 107 Cumshots!

18 Year Old Heather is very shy.....but our Director Nancy gets Heather to open up about Her adventures in Jerking-Off boys, during this revealing interview......and then the young Cock-Jerker gives us a treat.....She Milks a boy for us!!!!! Heather confesses all about the first time she ever Jerked-Off a boy.....The most unusual place She Jerked-Off a boy....and more......as She "cums clean" about Her Love for Squirting boy goo. Heather makes this boy cum....and cum....and cum....as the 18 Year Old Princess just keeps Beating it out of him!!!!! KELLY'S CONFESSIONS!! Kelly is 21 Year Old College Freshmen.....from Oklahoma!!!! This is Her Very First Time Masturbating a boy on camera....and we are lucky enough to have Kelly share Her "CONFESSIONS" with us!!! Kelly tells us all about Her Cock-Jerking History....and She "cums clean"....with some true life CONFESSIONS that will knock your socks off!!! We won't give away too much....but you will be SHOCKED & ASTOUNDED at two of the stories Kelly tells about Jerk-Offs She has performed in the past....that She is not p ...

Cast: Katrina,Kelly,Pamela,Faith,Danielle,Sindy,Heather,

Jerky Girls Vol. 46 - Hot Chicks Work Dicks!

GIANTESS JC STANDS OVER YOU... SHE LAUGHS AT HOW PATHETIC AND INSIGNIFICANT YOU ARE... WHEN SHE IS TIRED OF LAUGHING AT YOU SHE TELLS YOU SHE IS GOING TO SQUISH YOU BENEATH HER FEET AND STEPS ON YOU... SHE THEN DECIDES TO COME DOWN THERE AND BEAT THE CUM OUT OF YOU... YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER YOU ONLY LAST A FEW MINUTES AND SHE LAUGHS AND LAUGHS AT WHAT SHE HAS DONE. HA, HA, HA, WHAT A PATHETIC LOSER!!! Brat Massage!! This poor guy has paid for a Massage.....and he is about to experience....THE BRAT MASSAGE!!!!! Spoiled, HOT Brat JC is in charge of removing his sperm from him. She starts by informing him that he will NOT be getting a massage..."I'm just gonna Beat ya Off" JC tells him. JC rolls down Her top to reveal Her perky Little 18 Year Old Tits...She knows this will make the boy's cock hard fast. Next, She begins to Masturbate him, while constantly admiring herself in Her mirror....."Look how beautiful I am.....Aren't I HOT??" She says. The boys asks if he can touch Her Tits, and JC laughs in his face. As She se ...

Cast: Layla,Tracey,JC (female),

Jerky Girls Vol.39 - Brats In Charge

SPERM SAMPLE!! This boy has been arrested....and he is in Police Custody. He is a Suspect in several crimes.....and the Police need to get a DNA Sample from him. He has refused to submit to giving a Saliva Sample.....he has refused to submit to giving a Blood Sample......so Officers Sky is left with no choice......She must arrange a Compelled Sperm Sample! The Suspect is stripped down and handcuffed to a chair in the Interrogation Room....and Officer Sky sends in the Foremost Expert in the field of Compelled Sperm Samples.....Her Sister.....Officer Dani. While Her Sister Sky waits patiently with a waiting mirror to collect the inevitable Sperm Release.....Officer Dani goes to work on his penis. Officer Dani warns the Suspect that She ALWAYS gets Sperm out of boys...he may as well accept that fact, and co-operate. The Suspect, however is stubborn....he keeps insisting that he will NOT ejaculate...because he doesn't want to incriminate himself. He demands to see a lawyer....he tries to think about baseball....his Grammas' slippers (lol)....but his cock becomes erec ...

Cast: Laura,Sky,Sindy,Dani,Alicia,Maryanne,Mrs. Cook,

Jerky Girls Vol. 41 - Resistance Is Futile

Noel is getting ready to go to the beach...She is walking around topless, with Her Bikini bottoms on....doing her makeup etc. When she is ready to put Her Bikini top on, she realizes she needs a hand. She calls Her Mom for help...but no reply. Her stupid brother walks into her room to see what she needs....and Noel immediately covers up Her Big Boobs, and tells him to get out Of Her Room. As he is leaving, Noel calls him back and asks him to tie up Her Bikini top for her. He is in the process of doing it....when the top falls to the ground....and to her horror....She realizes that her brother is awestruck by Her Big Tits. When she realizes that the "little perv" has an erection....Big Sister decides to humiliate him by masturbating him!!! With Her Great Big Tits Bouncing up and down with every Jerk.....and Her hand over his mouth to shut him up.....The Topless, Big Sister Noel Beats the cum out of Her Perverted little brother!!!!! Maryanne's Jerky Girls of America troop is raising funds again. Maryanne offers the daily special to her customer, "For $1000 I'll sit on your fac ...

Cast: Cindy,Noel,Maryanne,

Jerky Girls Vol. 40 - Attack Of The Girls

Jerky Girls Volume #43 Miss Faith sends this boy into a world of hurt!!! This boy is called to Faith's office....after hours....because his TPS Reports are unsatisfactory.....AGAIN!! Faith berates him...."I've kicked you in the balls.....I've made you Suck My Feet for hours and hours at a time....I've used My Strap-On on you...you just don't seem to learn!!!...you leave Me with no choice.....you're going to the Cock-Teasing Chair!!!!". The boy begs and begs for Her not to subject him to the Cock-Teasing Chair...but Faith is firm..."Get your pants off and get in the Cock-Teasing Chair right now....or you're FIRED!!!!" She tells him. The terrified boy drops trousers and sits in the Chair, as Faith ties his hands behind his back. Faith then begins the Horrible Cock-Teasing Process. Over and Over and Over again...Faith brings his hard, throbbing cock right up to the point of ejaculation...then pulls Her Hand away quickly...leaving him to suffer in frustration....and ordering him to make his cock "Dance" for Her. After several Rounds of Cock-Teasing....faith informs the boy th ...

Cast: Faith,Erica,

Jerky Girls Vol. 43 - All In A Days Jerk

"Cock Teasing Mother" Mrs. Cook may be your average, everyday housewife and soccer mom, but there's nothing this mother loves more than cock-teasing...especially cock-teasing young boys! Mrs. Cook ties down this youngster and teaches him a thing or two about female supremacy! Mrs. Cook repeatedly brings the boy right up to the edge of ejaculation, then stops and makes him beg her to jerk again. Mrs. Cook makes the boy entertain her by making his teased cock dance! She tells him that it will be up to her to decide when - and if - ejaculation will be allowed. This poor young boy has never experienced anything like this cock-teasing mother! When she has teased the young boy sufficiently, Mrs. Cook jerks a cum blast from the boy. "Facesitting Cougar" Miss James has hired a personal trainer to come to her home. This trainer is a big, strong, muscle-bound boy, and he immediately falls into the sights of this horny cougar! He gives Miss James a few stretches to do before they get started on the workout, but Miss James is distracted by his muscles. Instead of f ...

Cast: Samantha,Elizabeth Grace,Miss James,Mrs. Cook,

Jerky Girls Vol. 36 - Cougars & MILFs & Moms Oh My!

Meet The Demonika sisters!!! These two Siblings do EVERYTHING together! They grew up together....they grew Boobs together.....they went off to College together......they live together in their Dorm Room.....and tonight before bed...they Jerk-Off a boy together!! The two Massive-Chested College sisters are in their Dorm Room getting ready for bed...when a boy climbs in their window....by mistake!!! He was looking for his Girlfriend Sindy.....but he climbed in the wrong window by accident. This horny boy, who was gonna get laid by his Girlfriend is now in the clutches...and under the Asses of....The Demonika sisters!!! Sky pins his legs.....while sister Dani straddles his chest and Smothers his mouth...so the Den Mother doesn't hear him.....and the Girls proceed to Beat the cum out of the poor boy!!! Halfway through their compelled Masturbation of the boy....both sisters take out their Gigantic....Massive......Awesome......100% Real.....TITS. Just for fun Smiley STEP SISTERSMrs. Cook's son has been away overseas for a year He has returned and is visiting wit ...

Cast: Samantha,Danielle,Sky,Dani,Tasha,Allison,

Jerky Girls Vol. 35 -Don't Mess With Sisters!

18th BirthdayFor Her 18th Birthday, Tracy wanted to give Herself a Special Treat! Tracy had told Her boyfriend that She would not play with his "Thing"........until She turned 18. She compelled him to wait patiently.....and then.......true to Her word on Her 18th Birthday....She put on Her Favourite Jeans.....and sat Her Pretty Little Bum down full weight on his face......and Beat the cum out of him!!!!! Tracy had so much fun......She's gonna Pound his cock 4 Times a Day!!!! So stay tuned for the Cock-Jerking adventures of 18 Year Old Tracy!!!!!!! Amanda JerksMeet 19 Year Old Cock-Jerking Princess....Amanda!!!! This is your chance to get up close & personal with this young Girl....as She answers questions from our Director, Kathy. Amanda tells us about Her very first Jerk.......Her Fastest Jerk......a very unusual place/circumstance where She Jerked-Off a boy....and then the Princess invites us to watch Her do watch She loves to do best.....Jerk-Off a boy!!!! Young Amanda is all smiles as She Pulls this boy's cock......She eagerly awaits Her prize... ...

Cast: Amanda,Natalie,Tracy,Tay Dash,

Jerky Girls Vol. 34 - Brats Rule 2

203 CUMSHOTS!! WATCH....IN THEIR ENTIRETY......101 CUMSHOTS!!!!.....50 CUMBLASTS!!!.....AND 52 CUMBLASTS!!!! THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME CUMPILATION SHOWS A WHOPPING 203 DIFFERENT CUMSHOTS!!!! ALL YOUR FAVOURITE JERKY GIRLS OF ALL TIME ARE REPRESENTED HERE. DO NOT MISS THIS ONE GUYS....THE BARGAIN OF THE YEAR...THE BIGGEST CUMSHOT CUMPILATION OF ALL TIME!!!!

Cast:

Jerky Girls Vol. 32 - 203 Cumshots

Ashley's Cock Massage When Blond haired....Blue Eyed Ashley is on duty at The Jerky Girl's Massage Parlour.......boys never seem to last too long, when it cums time for sperm removal, via cock Massage!!! lol Today is no different. This boy complains about being "in pain"....so Ashley feels around a little bit...asking where it hurts....although Ashley KNOWS that when She is in the room....ALL boys hurt in the same place....their cocks!!!! So....Ashley Shows Her Boobs....rolls up Her sleeves.....and Quickly Whacks the cum out of this boy. As he goes into spasm...and starts to make a mess by Shooting his cum....Ashley begins to laugh....as She says "You're Healed!!!!!". Ashley's Pretty Feet Ashley has REALLY Sexy Feet....and Ashley knows that boys like Her Sexy Feet....SO....Ashley takes advantage of this boy by using Her Sexy feet!!!!! Ashley threatens to Jerk this boys cock to the edge and stop....unless he sucks every one of Her Pretty Toes to Her satisfaction. As he Licks/sucks & Worships Her Pretty Feet.....Ashley keeps reminding him about the fate he wil ...

Cast: Ashley,

Jerky Girls Vol. 31 - The Best Of Ashley 1

Scene one - Beach Girl Abduction BIKINI GIRL ALEXIS SEDUCES A GUY AT THE BEACH...BRINGS HIM HOME AND BEATS THE CUM OUT OF HIM!....AND HE THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA FUCK HIM...HA HA HA HA HA HA! Alexis has been to the Beach. She found a guy there, and told him She was gonna fuck him....so he followed Her home.....Ha Ha Ha....boys are sooooo Stupid!! Once she gets him home, Alexis ties him down....and proceeds to beat him Off!!!! As Her victim lies there covered in cum, Alexis gives a warning...."Next time you pick up a girl at the Beach who says She wants to fuck you....be Careful!!...because she just might be a JERKY GIRL!" Scene 2 - BEATEN FAST! ALEXIS HAS A LOSER... LYING AT HER FEET... SHE MAKES HIM CUMWHILE SHOWING OFF HER PUSSY ! Alexis has a guy lying beneath her at her feet. She tells him to be quiet and lubes up his cock. "No TALKING" she reminds him as she begins to masturbate him. Her see through panties give you a nice peek at her PUSSY as she jerks this guy off. "He MILKED real FAST...I LIKE it when BOYS MILK FAST" she s ...

Cast: Alexis,

Jerky Girls Vol. 30 - The Best Of Alexis 1

BALL BUSTING JUDGE JACKSON!!!! Judge Jackson has 2 cases to adjudicate today. Her first case is a tough one and the prisoner is really going to pay BIG TIME for his crime. "I sentence you to be KICKED IN THE COCK", shouts Judge Jackson. The Judge removes her robe to reveal her HOT HARD BODY. She lines the convict up against the wall and hoofs him in the BALLS & COCK. He screams in pain and rolls on the floor. The Judge kicks his COCK & BALLS again and again until She thinks the convict has served his sentence. She then sends the guy to the infirmary to receive medical attention. No sooner has Judge Jackson sat down at her desk when her next case is led into her court room. A tall young guy is in handcuffs and won't shut up. The Judge explains he is only to speak when spoken to then tells him his sentence is to be MASTURBATED AGAINST HIS WILL. The judge disrobes, lines the up against the wall and beats his young cock hard until all of his cum is flying. Wow Judge Jackson is ONE MEAN COCK JERKING LADY!!Policing!!!! Officer Danielle loves Her job ...

Cast: Katrina B,

Jerky Girls Vol. 33 - Nut Busted By Jerky Girls

Country Girl This Country Girl takes no Prisoners!!!! A poor, un-suspecting boy has his car break down...in the middle of nowhere....so he knocks on the door of this old farm house, and asks to use the phone. The Farmer is not home....only his Young, Jerky Daughter....who NEVER gets to see a boy!!! So.....after telling him to remove his shoes before entering...Cheyenne Knocks him out!!!!!! He awakens in Her Dad's "Trophy Room" tied up...and surrounded by Hunting Trophies...as Cheyenne proceeds to.....in Her words...."Take all the sperm out of you!!". Cheyenne Beats the cum out of the boy....and then calls Her Sister to have a Pull!!!!! JERKING FOR DOLLARs!! Ashley is going door to door, raising money for The Jerky Girls Of America Annual Shopping trip. Each year...all the Girls raise money for a Shopping trip....by doing "stuff" to boys. Ashley reads the "menu" to this boy...." For $20 you can Kiss My Feet.....for $40 I'll show you My Tits.....for $60 I'll Jerk you Off.....for $80 I'll Suck you Off.......for $100 you can Lick My Asshole....etc" This boy ...

Cast: Ashley,Danielle,Noel,Cheyenne,Heather,Kylie,

Jerky Girls Vol. 28 - The Jerky Girls Next Door!

Blonde Ambition!! Britney is starting a new job and arrives at the office to meet the General Manager of the company. He informs her that she will be starting at the bottom in the kitchen doing dishes. Well Britney is not satisfied with her new position so she flashes the guy her perfect TITS and tells him to go wash the dishes for her. But Britney is not done. Being General Manager has already become boring after 10 minutes so she goes to see the Owner of the company. Britney informs the owner that she is much more cut out for his job and convinces him by pulling down his pants and jerking his cock off all over his desk. Now Britney is finally satisfied and she calls her girlfriend Faith to tell her all about her first day at HER NEW COMPANY!!! CLUB JERK VACATION!! Three Hot, Sexy Jerky Girls are on Vacation at Club Jerk. They are sitting by the pool....relaxing....and they order some drinks from one of the lowly server boys. This stupid boy not only got their drink order wrong......he committed the biggest sin of all.....he spoke!!!! The th ...

Cast: Angel,Britney,Catherine,

Jerky Girls Vol. 27 - Jerkin' For The Weekend

Ashley's COCK DOMINATION!!!! What could be more fun than a completely naked Jerky Girl taunting a boy....and Wrecking his cum??........NOTHING!!!! Ha Ha ha. Butt Naked Ashley Strokes the boy's cock and keeps asking him...."Who is your Favourite Jerky Girl??". Although the obedient boy tells Her that...of course.....SHE is.......Ashley decides that he has had enough of a treat today by seeing Her in Her Birthday suit.....so She stops Jerking when his cock Shoots a Massive cum Blast....and laughs at him....then Teases his sensitive cock head!!!! ASHLEY RULES!!! MISS JAMES' CUMBLAST Miss James has a student sent to her office because he is not learning the required material in his ANATOMY class. Miss James shows the boy a diagram of his genitals and points out what the parts are and what happens to those parts. The BALLS is where the SPERM is stored and the COCK SHOOTS THE SPERM. Miss James masturbates the student on her desk and removes her top so he can examine the female anatomy while his cock is being jerked. "Don't worry it will feel funny the ...

Cast: Ashley,Angela,Lexi,Noel,Miss James,

Jerky Girls Vol. 26 - The Jerky Treatment

1. Clip Title- Under Teacher's Feet THIS YOUNG BOY HAS A CRUSH ON HIS TEACHER'S FEET!!!MISS MATHEWS MAKES THE BOY STAY AFTER CLASS AND KISS HER FEET...THEN SHE MASTURBATES HIM WITH HER FEET IN HIS FACE...THEN SHE THREATENS TO TELL HIS MOTHER!!! Miss Mathews (Angel) has a problem with one of Her Young, male Students. The boy is summoned to Her office after class....and Miss Mathews tells him that She has noticed him staring at Her Feet during class. The embarrassed Youngster denies it...but Miss Mathews points out that he is doing it as they speak!!! So......to teach him a lesson...and get it out of his system...Miss Mathews orders the Young boy to get down on the ground and kiss Her Feet. As he Worships The Teacher's Feet...She notices that he is getting an erection...so Miss Mathews Masturbates the Young boy. After the boy has been ejaculated....Miss Mathews tells him that She will inform ALL the Girls in class....AND his Mother about their little "meeting"...unless he promises to STOP looking at The Teacher's Feet!!!! 2. Clip Title-THE GIFT ...

Cast:

Jerky Girls Vol. 24 - Under Feet

The BRAT is BACK!! JC is used to getting Her way!! She just turned 18 a few months ago....but JC already knows how to take charge!! When Her Math Teacher leaves the classroom....he leaves a nerdy boy in charge. JC immediately springs into action. She goes up to the front of the class....pushes the boy......and pulls his pants down....and laughs at his little wee-wee. The whole class laughs along with JC, as She continues to Humiliate this boy. JC takes out a measuring tape, and measures his penis....while the class laughs hysterically. JC is merciless as She makes fun of the boy's cock. Next JC tells the boy that She is going to Milk him in front of all their Classmates. Tall....Statuesque......Confident JC Towers over this little boy....and Smothers his mouth with Her Hand as She Masturbates him. When She Makes him ejaculate....the whole class laughs at him. JC is charge of this classroom now. JC is HOT. JC is a Jerky Girl. JC IS A BRAT!!!!!!!! I'M A JERKY GIRL!!! Bratty College Student, Angela is trying to study. Her boyfriend is visiting....a ...

Cast: Angela,J.C. Simpson,

Jerky Girls Vol. 23 - Brats Rule!

MAJOR CUMBLAST!! WOW!!! They taking driving seriously in Jerkyville!! This boy goes to the Jerkyville DMV to get his license renewed. Faith is on duty at the Bureau that day....and She asks the boy for his Driver's License...and gets him started on some paper work while She goes to run his License. Turns out....this boy had 2 Speeding Tickets last year....and even though he has paid them...Faith isn't comfortable renewing his License without teaching him a lesson. So....Faith orders him to pull down his pants and lie across Her desk...and remain quiet....while She Masturbates him. The boy is confused and embarrassed.....but he has no choice....he lies there as Faith Pulls a MASSIVE MASSIVE CUMBLAST out of him. Faith then tells him..."That will be $75 for the Renewal....and SLOW DOWN OUT THERE!!" JERKS TO GO!! Danielle Loves Jerking-Off boys so much....that She started Her own Business....."Jerks TO Go"!!! Danielle travels around town with Her trusty Massage Table.....and Jerks Off boys everywhere!! Today She arrives at this boy's place of employm ...

Cast: Tara,Faith,Danielle,Kendra,Siren Thorn,

Jerky Girls Vol. 22 - Girls At Jerk

Barenaked Lady!! Miss Moon is getting ready to go out for the evening....and the young boy next door is babysitting for Her. He arrives a little early....while Miss Moon is just finishing Her shower....and she asks him if he can help Her by rubbing some lotion on Her back. The youngster agrees to help his "well-endowed" neighbour.....and applies the lotion. Miss Moon thanks the boy....and notices that he seems to have an erection....so She offers to Masturbate the boy....as long as he doesn't tell his mother. The excited young boy doesn't last very long, however....he ejaculates very quickly....all over Miss Moon's legs!!!! COCK SUCKING PRINCIPAL!! As you know.....Miss James has a habit of Masturbating the young boys in Her class....as a method of Punishment/Humiliation. Well Today....one of the boy's fathers comes to Her class to complain!!!! "My son tells me that you Whacked him Off......are you kidding me????" the father says. Miss James explains that Humiliating young boys is the key to corrective behaviour. This doesn't sit well with the angry ...

Cast: Faith,Jennifer,Carrie,Samuel,Mrs. West,Carrie Moon,Miss James,

Jerky Girls Vol. 21 - Milking M.I.L.F.s!

Clip Title- GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE CUMM!!! You know what they say....."GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE CUMM!!!" Ha Ha Ha!! Turns out it's true!! Jane is getting ready to Jerk-Off Her boyfriend....something She does 4-5 times a day.....when Her Sister Catherine arrives. Jane asks Her boyfriend if it's ok for Catherine to watch the Jerk. Her boyfriend is a little hesitant...but agrees to it. The two Girls prepare for the Masturbation. No sooner does Jane begin....that there is a knock at the door...it's Her friend Noel. Jane asks her boyfriend if Noel can watch too. He, again is hesitant....but agrees. The Masturbation continues...and there is yet another knock...this time it's her friend Kylie. Jane clears it with Her boyfriend...and Kylie is allowed to watch too!!! With all 4 Girls gathered....Jane proceeds to Beat a MASSIVE CUMBLAST out of Her boyfriend....as all 4 Girls Cheer....laugh.....scream....applaud and High Five!!!! Cum Everywhere!!!! GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE CUMM!!!!!!!! Clip Title- JERKY GIRLS TV!!!! Welcome to an all new Episode of....JERKY GIRLS T ...

Cast: Jane,Noel,Kylie,Catherine,

Jerky Girls Vol. 16 - Girls Just Wanna Have Cumm

Lola is in HEAT! This Sexy Vixen needs to get Fucked, and Fast! So, Lola & Nixon have a plan. The Girls decide they will go out, find a boy, flash their Boobs to lure him back to their Dungeon and tie him up so Lola can Fuck his brains out! Once the victim is in place, Lola Sucks his cock to get it hard, while Nixon Smothers him to keep him quiet. Once he is hard, Lola Mounts him and rides him like a Wild Woman until She has a Powerful Orgasm. Once She has satisfied Herself the only way She can when She is in Heat like this, the Girls discuss what they should do with their victim. Since She will probably need him again since Her Heat Cycle lasts a few days, they decide to Milk him, which should make him fall asleep, and then go out Dancing and come back and Fuck him again! Jaden is out jogging when this pig, this stupid, stupid boy makes some kind of wisecrack about Her Ass (Her PERFECT Ass btw). Jaden, of course, doesn't take any crap from boys, so She knees the asshole in the groin and while he is stunned She takes off Her belt and ties him to a tree! Once he is tied ...

Cast: Stacey,Alexis,Heather,Siren Thorn,Nixon,Lola (General),

Jerky Girls Vol. 19 - Jerky Girls Rule!

Alexis puts this boy through his paces before she finally pulls a MASSIVE GEYSER out of him!!! Starting with some Reach around cock control, Alexis Smothers his mouth with Her Hand as she controls him from behind. Alexis Humiliates the boy by making him constantly repeat that "Alexis is going to take my cum away". Next Alexis places the boy under Her Glory Hole Sheet....so that she doesn't have to look at him....as She Pulls Quarts of Milk out of him!!!!!! Danielle LOVES to jerk cocks. The only thing Danielle loves MORE than jerking cocks is......you guessed it.....Jerking BIG COCKS!!!! Danielle has talked this boy into letting her take away his cum....and she has invited us to watch!! As She Jerks the Big Cock....Danielle takes out some "weapons" of her own....Her Giant, Sexy, Beautiful, Awesome 100% Real Massive TITS!!!! As you'd expect....The Little Girl with the Big Tits WINS....and the boy with the big cock goes home empty!!!! Faith's friend, Amber, is throwing one of Her Famous "Cock-Jerking Parties"!! Faith loves Amber's Cock-Jerking Parties, because Am ...

Cast: Veronica,Faith,Danielle,Lexi,Alexis,Valerie,Penny,

Jerky Girls Vol. 17 - Shooting Cocks

Faith's Strip JerkStrip Jerk is back! This time, everyone's favorite Goddess Faith is playing! Faith has this boy securely tied down for the game, just to make sure he doesn't try to cheat. The game is, for every minute that he can withstand Her Jerking She will remove one article of clothing. If he can hold out long enough, according to Faith, "You'll get to see My Boobies, and My Pretty Little Pussy. But if you're a "Quick Cummer" you won't see anything!" The boy starts out great; he holds out as Faith removes Her shoes, Her socks, Her shorts, and finally, Her tank top! "One more minute, and you'll get to see My Tits," Faith says tauntingly. But alas, the boy proves to be not worthy! Ha Ha Ha! Faith's Hand Milks Multiple Sperm Eruptions out of him! Faith calls him a LOSER and a QUICK CUMMER! The Full Massage This is a rare look inside the Jerky Massage parlor with Goddess Faith! The camera captures an entire Massage on tape, start to finish. Unlike other "Massage" style clips on the market, this scene is an entir ...

Cast: Faith,

Jerky Girls Vol. 14 - Faith 1

Carly's Cumblast CARLY MAKES A BOY CUM....AND CUM.......AND CUM......WHAT A MESS!!!!! There is nothing like watching a 19 year old Girl's face light up as She Makes a boy shoot gallons of sperm!! Carly can't believe what she sees as Multiple Blasts of cum are pulled from her victim. Cum Time!! WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A GIRL JERKS A BOYS COCK?GIVE UP?GALLONS & GALLONS OF SHOOTING CUM, THAT'S WHAT!!! Heather announces that "Cum Time Is Fun Time!!!" Having said that......Heather proceeds to Whack-Off this boy like there's no Tomorrow!!! "This is when the Girls Jerk-Off the boys" She says as She Jerks his throbbing cock until it sprays an ENORMOUS cum blast all over Her bedroom. Stacey's Cumblast!! PRINCESS STACEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE A BOY EXPLODE WITH CUM!!!SHE TAKES HER SHIRT OFF & SHOWS HER TITS....SHE LETS THE SIMPLE BOY TOUCH HER TITS.........AND "KABOOM"!!!!.....CUM EXPLOSION!!!!!! Princess Stacey is in a "Cumblast" mood......so.......She takes her shirt off....She knows that boys will ...

Cast: Summer,Danielle,Stacey,Heather,Carly,

Jerky Girls Vol. 13 - Big Cum Shot Club

#1- The Student TOPLESS STUDENT MILKS CUM BLAST OUT OF HER TUTOR!!!!SHE SHOOTS HIS SPERM ACROSS THE ROOM!!!WATCH A YOUNG GIRLS FACE LIGHT UP WHEN SHE SEES SHOOTING CUM!!Monika is having trouble at school. It turns out...She has a hard time concentrating when boys are around.....She is obsessed with Jerking-Off boys!!!! Her Mom has hired a Tutor for Monika, in hopes that Her grades will improve. This Tutor is kinda "nerdy".....the kind of guy that Monika would probably not pay attention to in any other circumstance...but....he DOES have a cock......and that's all it takes to distract Her!!!! As he tries to teach Her......Monika unzips his pants and starts to Masturbate him (She just can't help Herself)....Monika knows that boys like Tits...so She takes off Her top, and lets the boys see Her Boobs.....She now has FULL control over him!!! Monika shoves the boys head into Her Breasts....and Whacks his cock until a HUGE CUM SPURT shoots out of the boy....flying up over his shoulder!!!! Monika didn't learn much during this session, but the boy sure did......CHICK ...

Cast: Monika,Melissa,Ricky,Billy,Kevin,Carrie Moon,

Jerky Girls Vol. 12 - Big Tits, Hard Dicks

Carrie Moon is on a mission to jerk off the entire male, human population! She's off to a great start in this compilation. She jerks, blows, rides, and completely tends to each and every cock she comes across with great care, and tenderness. Tender, except for the first scene where she teaches a class about ruined orgasms, and squeezes this guy's cock so hard he screams when he cums!

Cast: Carrie Moon,

Carrie Moon

Sweet little Jaden with her creamy skin, and smooth tiny hands knows how to handle a cock. Four lucky hung heroes get jerked off to the point of explosion by our sweetheart in different outfits. Her little Asian hands are so tiny; she needs to use both hands on their throbbing members to make them cum!

Cast: Siren Thorn,

Jaden Jerks

Bikini Girls Gone Wild Episode #1

Hold on to your cocks guys! These crazy Bikini Girls are looking for cocks to Jerk!!!! Mandy and Jenny have planned a day at the beach, but....it's raining outside Sad They are already in their bathing suits, and now they are stuck inside all day, they have a solution to solve their boredom...the only thing they enjoy more than sun tanning and cockteasing at the beach is Cock Jerking, so...they call a roof repairman to their house, pretending that they have a leak. When he arrives however...they hold him down and Beat him off against his will!!! As the victim lies covered in his own cum, he can only mutter "You Girls are Fuckin' crazy!!!". Maybe so. More episodes (victims) to follow....stay tuned.

Bikini Girls Gone Wild Episode #2

As you will remember in episode #1, Jenny and Mandy were planning a trip to the beach...but it started to rain...they of course called over a boy...and Jerked him off. In episode 2...they want to Jerk again, so Jenny calls the cable company to say that their cable is out. When the repairman ...

Cast: Mandy,Jenny,

Bikini Girls Gone Wild

Malibu Barbie

HOTTEST GIRLFRIEND HANDJOB OF ALL TIME!!!

PRINCESS BARBIE KISSES, SUCKS & JERKS UNTIL A HUGE SPERM BLAST ERUPTS!!

Princess Barbie and Her boyfriend are on their way to the beach. Before they go however......Barbie wants to take Her boyfriends sperm away from him, so he will not be distracted by other Girls on the beach. "I want all your attention where it belongs....on ME!!!" She tells him. Princess Barbie proceeds to make-out big time with Her boyfriend....She French kisses him....She Sucks his cock....She reminds him how Pretty She is....and ultimately....She Jerks his cock until there is a SPERM EXPOLSION!!!. Watch Barbie's satisfied smile as she watches cum keep shooting out of his cock, as she continues to pump it dry!! This is a ball draining not to miss for sure.

Princess Barbie

BLONDE BEACH BUNNY IS A COCK-JERKER!!!

SOFT, TEASING GIRL HANDS PRODUCE MALE EJACULATION!!!!

Meet Princess Barbie......Princess Barbie is a true Princess!!! She likes boys to Worship Her.......She likes boys to give Her wha ...

Cast: Misha,Barbie,Jimmy,

Barbie & Friends - Malibu Barbie

Have you ever wanted to tell a girl that she needs lessons on sucking cock? Well the directors of JerkyGirls.com have cum to your rescue with "Cocksucking 101". Your girl will learn everything she needs to know from this tutorial! This collection of blowjobs starts off with Ann Parker giving a hands-on tutorial on what to do and how to improvise, (during a blowjob) that will definitely turn your partner's head game around. Then the fun really begins when these girls take what they've learned and apply that... and their hungry wet mouths on a stiff cock and don't let up until they get a warm, gooey facial!

Cast: Brittney,Christine,Ann Parker,Lola (General),

Cocksucking 101

BEWARE OF THE BLACK WIDOW!!!!!! This victim is in big trouble. He has become hopelessly tangled in the Black Widow's Web, and She has returned to find him. Jenny's eyes light up when She sees the prey that has been captured. Wearing a black bra, black panties, and sexy black pumps. Jenny stalks her prey....and then the Black Widow begins the Milking Process. As the victim fights to free himself, Jenny administers a Wicked Masturbation to the helpless victim....culminating in his sperm removal...and his demise. BEWARE OF THE BLACK WIDOW...SHE IS DEADLY!!!!!!!

Cast: Jenny,

Jenny Jerks Again - The Black Widow

Cum and get a load of the jerky girls jerk! These hotties give their studs the works! These pretty cock fiends have fists of fury and a will for a nice warm load. With dicks rock hard and honeys ready to rock some cocks 'till the sun comes up, how could you miss out? Gigantic breasts, older and younger females and more!

Cast: Jenny,Heather,Carrie,Carly,

Jerky Girls Vol. 10 - Massive Cumblasts

Does the idea of having a hot sexy broad wrap her feet and toes around your cock give you a stiffy in your pants thinking about it? Then it's time for you to take the time and visit with the Jerky Girls! We've got four hot scenes filled with beautiful toes just really to make these lucky guys blow their load! These amateur girls are pros when it comes to giving a footjob - you don't want to miss the latest adventures of the Jerky Girls.

Cast: Madison,

Jerky Girls Vol. 11 - Jerky Feet

The sexy Jerky Girls are at it again in the ninth edition - "Working Girls".

Cast: Mandy,Samantha,Pamela,Eva,Miss Delaney,

Jerky Girls Vol. 9 - Working Girls

Whoever says "Two Against One" is not a fair fight... we don't care because Chicks Rule at Jerky Girls.

Cast: Mandy,Faith,Erica,Katherine,Jenny,Paige,

Jerky Girls Vol. 7 - Two Against One

Jerky Girls presents Jerky Girls Volume 8 Dungeon Milking. Six scenes of girls taking cum away from boys.....against their will!!! Watch Leah, Chelsea, Mandy, Erica, Mrs. Watson & Jenny beat off 7 helpless boys that are tied up in the Jerky Girls' Dungeon. Leah ties her slave down in the dungeon and milks him good. Mandy and Erica strap up and fuck their slave in the ass and then milk him. Mistress Watson restrains her slave in the dungeon and milks him for his misbehavior. Erica teaches her slaves a new lesson. Jenny will milk her slave back to shape...

Cast: Mandy,Erica,Jenny,Chelsea,Leah,Mistress Watson,

Jerky Girls Vol. 8 - Dungeon Milking

Jenny has a boy on Her bed and milking young boys happens to be her favorite pastime. She is wearing some super sexy pantyhose and in this hot compilation you see why Jenny can milk cream out of any man. There balls do not stand a chance once her hands wrap around eager cocks pulsing balls.

Cast: Jenny,

Jerky Girls Vol 6 - Jenny's Jerks

What's sexier than a Girl Jerking-Off a boy? Give up? How about a Girl Jerking-Off a boy with Her top off, and Her Tits bouncing up & down while She pounds the cum out of him. That's what this Movie is all about. Enjoy!

Cast: Jenny,Shannon,Sarah,Natalie,Miss Delaney,Charlie (F),

Jerky Girls Vol 5 - Jiggle While You Jerk

Jerky Girls aim to please and are absolutely terrific at what they do. Cum and join in on the fun as they bring you a variety of different scenarios. Whether you wish you could cum on your secretary's feet or you would just like a good ol' fashion jerk off these girls deliver anything you would ever need.

Cast: Mandy,Faith,Katherine,Jenny,Anne,Paige,Mrs. Watson,

Jerky Girls Vol. 4

With these girls stroking it, perhaps a hand job is all that is needed! Girls with hands on experience! These women know how to use their hands really well and are willing to wrap their slippery fingers around a big hard shaft and yank it! They can give a mean hand job that would makes you explode like a bomb....

Cast: Mandy,Faith,Erica,Sarah,Paige,

Jerky Girls Vol. 3

These pretty girls are outrageous when it cums to pleasing their prey! Watch them jerk one cock after another in catsuits, schoolgirl uniforms, as a massage therapist, as a teacher! If you love to watch pretty girls pump some cocks non-stop, then this is the flick for you!

Cast: Faith,Michelle,Charlie (F),

Jerky Girls Vol 2

These you Fem's are in the mood to control and handle some toys. It takes a special man to submit to being a toy. In the first compilation of the Jerk Girls adventures you can overload and overflow. If you cannot handle strong woman move on but if you are willing to relax and release all the tension from your day...stay!!!

Cast:

Jerky Girls Vol 1

AAASpanking

English Spankers
Redstripe Films
Spanking Sarah
Sarah Spanks Men
Strand Girls

« Last Edit: 04. Apr 2012 at 17:19 by YaBB Administrator »  

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1