www.simplyfetishdvd.com

Mistress Stephanie Locke
Realspankings |  Spanked Sweeties - Clare Fonda |  Firm Hand Spanking |  English Mansion - discipline and sex |  HiDefSpanking |  SamsDiaries |  Shadowslaves |  Femdom dreams |  Sound Punishment |  Spanked Cheeks |  The Spanking Couple |  Spankmaster General |  English-Spankers |  SpankingOnline - Exclusive spanking videos |  Fetish Flixx - Classic Spanking Movies |  HDSpank - High Definition spanking movies |  Slut Spanking - UK Girl on Girl Discipline |  Spanking Digital - HQ Spanking & Caning Videos |  Spanking Images - Spanking & Caning photo sets |  Spanking Mags - Ezine style spanking movie & photo site |  Girls Bottom - Bare bottom photo & videos |  Spanked Schoolgirl - Schoolgirl spanking videos & pics |  Spank My Bottom - Elizabeth Simpson spanking site |  Spank Pass - Mutli spanking site network |  Red Ass Teens Bars And Stripes |  1stchoicespanking |  Real-life Spankings |  RedStripe Spanking |  BroadBand Spanking |  Kane Magazine |  Girls Boarding School |  Lupus Spanking |  Her First Punishment |  CalStar Spanking |  Spanking & Shame |  The Spanked Cutie |  SIT Spanking Online + Spank Camp |  Boys Boarding School |  The Bad Females |  Spank Christina |  VIP Spanking |  HardCaning |  Punished Girls |  Pain Gate |  Spanking Shame |  Strict Krista |  Femdom VIP |  My First Bondage |  Discipline in Russia |  Lina's House of Discipline

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
Spankmodels.com
Model: a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z 
Films: a  b  c  d  e  f  g  h  i  j  k  l  m  n  o  p  q  r  s  t  u  v  w  x  y  z 
29. Mar 2024 at 16:05
Home Help Search Login

---------------

www.simplyfetishdvd.com

760x352
Submissed - strugglingbabes - boundmenwanked - ballgagger - machinedom

----------------
Spankingonline-BLOG | 10 SITE PASS - 6mths - £72.75 | Spankmybottom-BLOG |

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sasha Harvey - gorgeous bottom spanked (Read 2338 times)
YaBB Administrator
YaBB Administrator

I love YaBB!

Sasha Harvey - gorgeous bottom spanked
11. Aug 2011 at 13:19

Beautiful fashion model Sasha Harvey has been overspending and has already been spanked for it. Now at bedtime she is to receive the second part of her promised punishment, a good dose of the leather paddle. This lovely girl tries to get out of the punishment by offering sex but as we all know it?s best to get the punishments and the spankings over with first. Bent over the bed in her night dress she puts her pert bottom up for the paddle and she does get a real hard laying on of the leather paddle. One of the UK?s most beautiful models she just loves to be spanked so, well we took advantage and gave it to her hard!

Housewife Allison has been out in the truck and bent it, not a big bang but enough to earn her a good spanking, caning and paddling. The cane is administered as she bends over the truck, skirt raised bottom on display to the watching farm hands. After a good thrashing she is taken to her bedroom where, after being put into the most revealing positions she is given a real hard session with the rubber paddle. Her bottom is left well red and marked and she knows not to drive the truck again.

Sasha and Allison spanked clips

AAASpanking

English Spankers
Redstripe Films
Spanking Sarah
Sarah Spanks Men
Strand Girls

The Administrator.
Email WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print